About Me

I am a fitness fanatic with an obsession with baking. Obviously the two do not go hand in hand! I am a national figure competitor who raises money for my shows by selling baked goods. I hope to open my own bakery, Mo's Doughs, with my wonderful husband in the future and bake delicious sweets on a daily basis!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream and Whipped Peanut Butter Filling

This week I had a request to make a chocolate cake for a 30th birthday!  You know what I like with chocolate?  Peanut Butter!!

I made the most decadent 2 layer chocolate cake - extremely moist and dense.  For the filling, I made a whipped peanut butter filling: butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar and a tad of milk.  The frosting is in a league of it's own: Chocolate Buttercream...it was not too sweat and not too chocolately - just perfect for this cake!

Wish it was my 30th birthday all over again and I'd make myself one!


Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/MosDoughs

No comments:

Post a Comment