About Me

I am a fitness fanatic with an obsession with baking. Obviously the two do not go hand in hand! I am a national figure competitor who raises money for my shows by selling baked goods. I hope to open my own bakery, Mo's Doughs, with my wonderful husband in the future and bake delicious sweets on a daily basis!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Coconut Cake

Last night I made a Coconut Cake with a Sour Cream and Coconut filling.  On top of the cake are Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Clusters and Milk Chocolate Straw Cookies.  It wasn't a perfectly level cake but I think it came out really well!  I hope the new college graduate loves it!  She asked for coconut - and that's what I'm giving her...to the Nth degree!

Follow me on Facebook!  http://www.facebook.com/MosDoughs

No comments:

Post a Comment