About Me

I am a fitness fanatic with an obsession with baking. Obviously the two do not go hand in hand! I am a national figure competitor who raises money for my shows by selling baked goods. I hope to open my own bakery, Mo's Doughs, with my wonderful husband in the future and bake delicious sweets on a daily basis!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Peanut Butter & Toffee Truffle

These Peanut Butter and Toffee truffles were only my second truffle creation I ever attempted.  I am excited to say that these are by far my best selling truffle, followed closely by Red Velvet and Turtle Brownie Cake Balls.  I guess I should call the Turtle Brownie Cake Balls - Turtle Brownie Truffles since they are not in fact an actual "cake" ball.  :)

Everyone loves these Peanut Butter & Toffee Truffles because much love goes into them.  There are flavors of chocolate, peanut butter, hazelnut and toffee...what's not to love!?

With that said, feast your eyes...

Thanks for reading!
Follow my on Facebook - www.facebook.com/MosDoughs
www.MosDoughs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment