About Me

I am a fitness fanatic with an obsession with baking. Obviously the two do not go hand in hand! I am a national figure competitor who raises money for my shows by selling baked goods. I hope to open my own bakery, Mo's Doughs, with my wonderful husband in the future and bake delicious sweets on a daily basis!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zucchini Bread Muffins



I'm late to the party! I've been baking for several years now - starting with breads and cookies. Now I've added cupcakes and cake ball truffles to my mix of sweets and I love every second of it!

Tuesday I created Zucchini Bread Muffins for my co-workers and as a Thank You gesture for a friend and received rave reviews! They are extremely moist and so delicious...great with a dab of butter in the mornings with some coffee...yummmmm!

This weekend I will be making a coconut cake for a college graduation party and soon I'll be making cupcakes with a cake ball pop in the middle for a bridal shower! Stay tuned!

Follow me on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/MosDoughs

No comments:

Post a Comment